RECLAIMING YOUR WHOLENESS THROUGH CREATIVE PLAY
WHAT IS IT?
- A MONTHLY FIBRO SUPPORT WORKSHOP WHERE WE EXPRESS OUR WHOLENESS VIA CREATIVE PLAY USING WORDS AND IMAGES TO CREATE PERSONAL VISUAL JOURNALS
- Take a break each month from the day-to-day challenges of fibromyalgia
- Enjoy the support of a compassionate community
- Strengthen your intuition as you choose words and images to create a personal visual journal this year giving attention to the feedback of your heart and spirit
- Take a break on a regular basis from the many “shoulds” of the outside world to explore your own inner wisdom and your heart’s guidance
- Calming of the mind and body are frequent by-products when engaged in a hands-on project
- Hands-on creativity activates our brain centers of curiosity and creative imagination
- Refuel and reconnect with your sense of personal sovereignty by acknowledging ALL OF WHO YOU REALLY ARE AND WHAT TRULY NOURISHES YOU
WHEN IS IT?
Meets one Saturday per month via Zoom for 2 hours February to December 2023
- 1st Session is FEBRUARY 4th, 2023*
Meets monthly 10AM-12N Pacific Time via Zoom
Subsequent meeting dates are 3/04, 4/01,5/06, 6/03, 7/08, 8/05, 9/09, 10/07, 11/04, 12/02
- Sessions will be recorded if you are registered but unable to attend a session in person
*I have chosen meeting dates to avoid conflicts with any of the holiday weekends in 2023.
There are no hard and fast rules---only guidelines, resources, and suggestions because this is about caring for your heart and soul through the lens of PLAY.
Between the meeting sessions, support includes a recorded audio or video monthly reflection question or meditation to help you maintain your creative focus.
Some of our meetings will include guest presenters
SESSION FEE: $22/ per monthly meeting-payable online prior to attending each meeting (SEE CART BELOW)
FOR QUESTIONS AND TO REGISTER: Contact Elaine: email@example.com
*Group size will be limited during this first time offering.