My primary focus is to help you find that balance between the outer demands of daily living and connection with the inner oasis of restorative peace within yourself. I believe this balance is foundational to healing and we are the only ones who can do this for ourselves. There are many paths to restoring this balance.
Navigating Life With Fibro Healing Services
RECLAIMING YOUR WHOLENESS THROUGH CREATIVE PLAY
- A MONTHLY WORKSHOP SERIES AND SOURCE OF COMPASSIONATE SUPPORT WHERE WE EXPRESS OUR WHOLENESS VIA CREATIVE PLAY USING WORDS AND IMAGES TO CREATE PERSONAL VISUAL JOURNALS
- Take a break each month from the day-to-day challenges of fibromyalgia
- Enjoy the support of a compassionate community
- Strengthen your intuition as you choose words and images to create a personal visual journal this year giving attention to both the feedback and the longings of your heart and spirit
- Take a break on a regular basis from the many “shoulds” of the outside world to explore your own inner wisdom and your heart’s guidance
- Calming of the mind and body are frequent by-products when engaged in a hands-on project
- Hands-on creativity activates our brain centers of curiosity and creative imagination
- Refuel and reconnect with your sense of personal sovereignty by acknowledging ALL OF WHO YOU REALLY ARE, SOURCES OF PERSONAL MEANING, AND WHAT TRULY NOURISHES YOU
WHEN IS IT?
Meets one Saturday per month via Zoom for 60-75 minutes February to December 2023
- 1st Session is FEBRUARY 4th, 2023*
Subsequent meeting dates are 3/04, 4/01,5/06, 6/03, 7/08, 8/05, 9/09, 10/07, 11/04, 12/02
- PLUS a recording of new visual journal making tips and guidelines will be sent to you during the week following each month's group Zoom meeting time. This monthly tips and guidelines recording will include 45-60 minutes of new material and will be divided into two segments for easier viewing.
*I have chosen meeting dates to avoid conflicts with any of the holiday weekends in 2023.
There are no hard and fast rules---only guidelines, resources, and suggestions because this is about caring for your heart and soul through the lens of PLAY.
Midway between our monthly meetings I also send you a short recorded audio or video message to help you maintain your creative focus.
Some of our meetings will include guest presenters
SESSION FEE: $22/ per monthly meeting-payable online prior to attending each meeting (SEE CART BELOW)
FOR QUESTIONS AND TO REGISTER: Contact Elaine: firstname.lastname@example.org
HEALING MESSAGE CARDS
HEALING MESSAGE CARDS
In 2019 I created a set of 36 cards (each is postcard size) as a tangible and portable support tool. Each card displays various images from my photography collection on one side and messages of support in the form of (19) self care suggestions and helpful reminders for daily life, (8) reflection questions to help you refocus on prioritizing your needs and resources , and (9) simple guided calming practices for supporting your mind and body on the reverse side. The card set also includes 4 blank cards. I encourage you to create your own personalized healing messages whenever you discover words and/or images that provide visual nourishment for your mind, body, and heart in the present time.
Each set of cards is packaged in an organza gift bag. Included is a list of suggested ways for using the cards. Not only are individuals using them but support group leaders are also finding them helpful as discussion topics in their support group meetings. I use them myself at times in our Healing Circle meetings.
For more information about the cards and the story about how I was inspired to create them, see the video on the Informational Video page titled: Support Fibro with Elaine.
See the three examples of healing messages that are provided.
*The price includes domestic shipment costs.
Healing Support Circles: Learn to Navigate Life with Fibromyalgia with a Support Community
Reclaiming Wholeness Through a Support Community
No New Support Circles starting at this time.
Reconnecting with our innate wholeness is a definition of healing that makes the most sense to me. This may or may not result in a total disappearance of all our physical symptoms. Each of us has our own set of circumstances and personal history. However, we are well on our way to healing when we claim the right to approach our lives in a way that truly fits best for each of us(personally) and creates harmony within the three dimensions of our being; body, mind, and spirit. This is something that is rarely encouraged, nor actively supported as yet, by most of the systems in contemporary society (including mainstream healthcare) so having access to learn about effective self care tools, compassionate understanding, and a healing and growth-minded support community, as an adjunct to your medical treatment, is essential and it is your right.
Healing Support Circles
How to join a Circle:
New Circles begin twice a year. Simply email me on the Let’s Connect page to learn more about how to join a Circle. We will then set up an appointment for a 30” Zoom chat so you can get answers to any questions you may have and decide if this feels like a great support for you at this time. We would love to have you join one of our Circles.
- 2-hour MONTHLY HEALING SUPPORT CIRCLES Zoom Meetings
Each Circle size is limited to 4 members to enable ample time and comfort for sharing and learning together. We meet once a month online for two hours via Zoom.
- AUDIO RECORDINGS
I also provide my audio recordings of short guided meditations and calming practices to support you in PAUSING, CALMING, and REFOCUSING for use between our meeting times so you have ongoing access to support and reinforcement.
Healing Support Circles Content
I have found it a true joy to create group environments that encourage exploration and discovery of what truly matters most to each of you at this time in your lives. There is something about the focused sharing and mindful listening within a Support Circle that refills the heart and spirit. And I have found that we all learn from each other around a Support Circle (and that includes me). These interactions help uplift and sustain your energy for moving from periods of struggle to regaining an inner sense of well-being again.
One of my intentions is to assist you in finding that balance between the outer demands of daily living and connection with the inner oasis of restorative peace within yourself. I believe this balance is foundational to healing and we are the only ones who can do this for ourselves. There are many paths to restoring this balance.
Some of the areas we give attention to in the Healing Support Circles:
- guidance in calming Fibromyalgia’s overactive stress response system through present moment awareness practices and fostering connection with your core essence
- mentoring in extending kind attention toward yourself and your life circumstances
- navigating the ongoing dance with acceptance of what is true in the moment
- gaining clarity about what is truly most important to you
- identifying and taking action toward the creative longings of your heart & spirit
- growing emotional steadiness and resilience
- encouragement to connect with the “natural medicines”** that are available in everyday life ( such as nature, beauty, play, humor, wonder, creativity, natural rhythms, and community, etc.)
- affirming and celebrating your innate wholeness
**You may wonder what it is that I call “natural medicines.” In most recent years---I have come to appreciate more and more that there are many natural sources of “medicine” (see partial list above) available all around us every day in multiple forms that can help support our healing process. Most are free. The indigenous peoples of the world knew and respected this interconnected relationship. We only need to notice and interact with them. These interactions can provide a natural boost to our mindset, our emotions, our inner balance, and our body’s well-being.
No New Support Circles starting at this time.